I loved Jesselyn's "An Area Girl's Guide to..". I feel that it depicted everyone appropriately (at least for who I've met) and since she mentioned my love for Kid Robot, I wanted to share what I picked up over the weekend! I came across a store called Giant Robot (which has actually been around since the 90's) and picked up a few unnecessary, yet adorable goodies to add to my collection.
Do you think that's a Gerbil or a Guinea Pig? Whatever it is, it was too cute to resist. As for the Milk, the packaging is so cute that I don't want to open it! I thought the Instant Cup of Flowers mimicks a cup of noodles pretty well, with the nutrition facts and all! I could definitely see these items selling well at Area Kids! Hint, hint.. ;)
Well, time to fold the Brooklyn onesies. Have a great rest of the day!
1 comment:
Woah, awesomeness! We should definitely get a few of those.
Post a Comment