So this morning marked my official third day of Xootring to work, and let me tell you that it is fantastic. I live about a 20 minute walk from the 5th ave store, but on my new and awesome Xootr it takes just 10 minutes door to door. I know, I know, my life is amazing. But to help you with your jealousy, today I'm posting about my first great Xootr crash of the season. There I was, scooting merrily along 5th ave, when I passed a really cute dog (I'm a sucker for a furry face). I turned to get a better look and, of course, hit a giant crack in the sidewalk and went flying. Don't worry, I'm fine and more importantly the Xootr is also fine. It can take a socking and go right on rocking. I, on the other hand, took a minute to recover. A crowd of people gathered around (most asking if I was ok, only a few giggling) as I got up and dusted off my pride. I guess I still need some practice before I enter any X-treme Xootring competitions - and from now on I will ignore even the cutest puppy face! You may now shower me with sympathy and presents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Good pics.
The dog is so cute.
Are you OK?
Hahahah, oh my gosh... I am glad you're okay!
which xootr did you get?
oh my gosh!!! I should have wondered you about the fatal mistake of all xootr riders; furry friends!
Post a Comment