I am sorry that this blog wont be a happy one but I really need to vent! Before I start i have to say even when I am having the worst day when I come to work at Area I seem to automatically feel a bit better. Maybe it is the decent/nice people who I get to work with or at least speak with while I am here and the happy customers who bring their kids in to shop/hang out. I am always reminded that this place is just drama free and as long as I come here and do my job I don't need to think about all the negativity going on in my life outside of work.
Thank god for the decent people around me because it reminds me that not all people are deceiving/liars and full of evil.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment