so I am back from my vacation in Poland.
My daughter Amelie < and I have been to two weddings - one was my dear brother's!
We also met a new person in our family - my little nice, she is 3 months now and sooo cute!!!
I miss my family there very much already, but the best part of our coming back to NY was my husband waiting for us on the airport with flowers for me and BLA BLA doll for our daughter...
Kasia
2 comments:
She is precious!! Hope you had an amazing time in Poland (from the sounds of it, you did!)
I recently got back from Taiwan, got to see many family members I do not get to see often and it was refreshing just to see their faces and be in a different country ;)
Yes, my parents and siblings live there so I have to see them every year!
Post a Comment