I was a bit intimidated by the idea of this project - in the past Ursula has always been around to guide me through the treacherous waters of bugaboo land - but it was actually surprisingly easy. SO easy, in fact, that I had it completely done in 10 minutes. The secret? You don't actually have to put Bugaboos together when you buy them. That's right, they come already pre-assembled and folded very neatly in the box. All you have to do is open them up, snap on the front wheels and go. Mine took a bit longer than that because the customer wanted the seat to be facing the opposite direction, but bugaboos are so magnificently simple to adjust that I had that done in 2 minutes flat. The rest of the time was spent chatting away with the (very satisfied) customer.
The Bugaboo

(Sort of)

1 comment:
That was my cus Jess.
hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Just kidding!
I am happy that you did good...Remember when I asked you???? You were like...ummm I will try my best.
YEAHHHH!!!!!!!! you did it.
Post a Comment