I hate the MTA. I really don't understand why we pay so much money to begin with, they raise the prices still higher, and then provide less service? Does that seem absolutely ridiculous, or am i alone on this one? Today i left my house at 8:15, to take the N train, however, there were no Manhattan bound trains, so went to take the bus to the D, which took twenty minutes to get there, the D was waiting in the station because of there being so many trains on the line we were held at every stop!!!! Finally i get to 36th St. and wait for the R which surprisingly comes in like two minutes and i am only five minutes late. Here is the thing though, it should not take me nearly 1 1/2 hours to get to seventh ave from Bensonhurst!!!! I HATE THE MTA!!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
MTA Sucks!!! Chapter 2
I hate the MTA. I really don't understand why we pay so much money to begin with, they raise the prices still higher, and then provide less service? Does that seem absolutely ridiculous, or am i alone on this one? Today i left my house at 8:15, to take the N train, however, there were no Manhattan bound trains, so went to take the bus to the D, which took twenty minutes to get there, the D was waiting in the station because of there being so many trains on the line we were held at every stop!!!! Finally i get to 36th St. and wait for the R which surprisingly comes in like two minutes and i am only five minutes late. Here is the thing though, it should not take me nearly 1 1/2 hours to get to seventh ave from Bensonhurst!!!! I HATE THE MTA!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment