
Well folks, I'm sorry to say that I have a very tragic story for you today. I, like many of you I'm sure, am a fan of the store Urban Outfitters. You could say that I'm more than a fan. Some might say that I have a bit of a problem. Others might try to hide my wallet and knock me unconscious every time I pass the store. Well, last weekend those people were unsuccessful and I stopped by the Urban Outfitters a few blocks away from my house (lethal, I know) and bought a couple small, cute things - a necklace that is also a working clock, a pair of earrings, and an excellent feathered headband which I'm wearing for the first time today.
Here's where the tragic part starts. I had the headband on for half an hour, tops, when all of a sudden I'm hit with a blinding, awful headache. I took a tylenol. I drank a bottle of water. I had lunch. I turned up the air conditioning. Nothing made a bit of difference until I took of my headband for a minute. Voila - almost instantly the headache was gone.
Now Area fans, I ask you. What am I to do? I guess the most logical, responsible, least painful answer would be to never wear this headband again. But I don't think I've properly described just how fly it is. It is, and I don't use this term casually, superfly.
Maybe I can have my head shrunk just a little bit.
Or maybe I should give it to a tiny-headed hobo. Hobos need fashion love too!
1 comment:
Give it to me! I'm not a hobo but I'll make good use of it I promise.
Post a Comment