So I think I finally cured myself of my fear of tight spaces and scary creepy basements! I was down in the 7th ave basement organizing it with boxes of toys stacked up half my body height and basically with no room to move. I started to sweat 2 minutes into the organizing lol. However, I did not panic because I was focused...The basement had to be organized! So about an hour passed and finally there was a "walkway" and I threw away empty boxes to make room.
It really wasn't so bad..The scary-ness was all in my head I guess. There really isn't much down there except for lots of soft drinks (we share our basement space with the Bodega.) SOo nothing to fear!
p.s. I looove the new metal shelving unit at 7th! It makes everything look much better! Thanks Loretta :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment