
I had a customer yesterday that came with her lovely son. (LIZ)
Their were here for a while.
The beautiful boy was playing with the Schleich animals OF COURSE!!! while his mom was in our sale section looking for clothes.
This morning they came in again and she said: Hi, I was here yesterday.
I looked at them ( saw the boy wearing his new avocado shirt).
I said: Yes, I remember you, whats going on?
She answered: I just came because my son took a OSTRICH ( Schleich animal) home so I came to give it back to you.
I was in shocked I couldn't believe how honest somebody can be.
This kind of situation make me still believe that there are honest people out there.
It is hard to trust people I know that but things like this make feel good that we have wonderful customers that appreciate our business.
No comments:
Post a Comment