Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cool but ANNOYING!!!!!


I have two of these Kikkerland LED key chains - I have the duck and the monkey - and I think they are practical but in a fun way. The lights are super bright which helps for when I'm trying to unlock my doors, and they make really funny but annoying sounds. I think the new Ghost one for Halloween takes the cake as being the most annoying of them all. I admit when I came into the toy store today and saw it I had to try it out. It's soooo LOUD. But it really got to me when all but maybe three customers came in and had to test it out themselves, it became irritating. I mean, I had one guy just hold the button down for they entire fifteen minutes he was in the store. I was relieved when he decided to buy it. I also bought one for myself so I can go piss off the roommates :)

No comments: