Saturday, September 20, 2008

Emergency, Emergency!


Ok So after I wrote out my title for this post I kind of thought maybe it's not cool to write out emergency twice and perhaps scare people into thinking this is a post about an emergency when it's not haha. Sorry I am rambling a little bit...it's too early I'm at my store and just finished a big cup of coffee. Buuuut I just priced the new Melissa and Doug Emergency stacking vehicles! They are made with wood and 100% safe and awesome to play with. They are actually named "sell out risk" on some websites such as Amazon.com haha, guess they are pretty darn popular! So everyone out there, especially YOU parents, come on in and buy your child the most "popular" toy as of now and be popular haha. JK! But seriously this is a cool toy. I feel safer already knowing there is a fire truck, ambulance and police car in the store with me :)

No comments: