Tuesday, September 16, 2008

TRIVIA.


I though this will be fun.
I came up with a Trivia for all the wonderful AREA employees.

#1. What's the number one seller?

a. Elegant bath toys.
b. Baby Bjorn Potty chair.
c. Sophie.
d. Swaddles.

#2. Most popular book?

a. Green Eggs And Ham.
b. Good Night Moon.
c. Good Night New York City.
d. Mr and Mrs Books.

#3. Most popular clothing line?

a. Appaman.
b. Red Label Tea.
c. Zutano.
d. Glug.

#4. Oldest Toy Brand on market.

a. Plan Toys.
b. Melissa and Doug.
c. Fisher Price.
d. Toysmith.

#5. Most Popular Jelly Cat.

a. SlackJack.
b. Dog.
c. Ladybug.
d. Frog.

Get a piece of paper and a pen and write your answers, post them and then will see who wins...

2 comments:

Patricia Mulia said...

1.C
2.C
3.B
4.C
5.A

Patricia Mulia said...

I WON!!!!!
YEAH!!!!
I won $1000
I can't believe nobody tried the TRIVIA.