That was awesome when Sawyer jumped out of the helicopter. What did he whisper to Kate??????
"Kate, when you get back to the mainland go to area kids and pick me up a case of flow-bots. They're highly collectible and Sayid told me they're 25% off when you buy a case. Kiss me, I'm going to jump out of the helicopter now."
4 comments:
That was awesome when Sawyer jumped out of the helicopter. What did he whisper to Kate??????
"Kate, when you get back to the mainland go to area kids and pick me up a case of flow-bots. They're highly collectible and Sayid told me they're 25% off when you buy a case. Kiss me, I'm going to jump out of the helicopter now."
hahaha amazing! Of course Sayid knew about the sale!
OMG I LOOVe Lost!!
Cool! Lost fans, I knew I was in good company. I "heart" Lost!
Post a Comment