
I mentioned before that I have overly sensitive skin and am a huge skeptic about trying skincare products. I have tried a bunch of remedies prescribed by doctors to no avail. So last night while searching for yoga classes on www.areabrooklyn.com , I came across the body/facial treatments by Dr. Hauschka. I decided to do a little research about the products and found out that the products used in this holistic treatment, contains no alcohols or preservatives. YAY!!!! It's made using natural/organic plant ingredients, harvested from biodynamic gardens - meaning the whole sowing and reaping process is maintained by taking "into account everything from the cycles of the moon and stars to the soil, plants, animals and people, with the ultimate goal of making each garden or farm a healthy self-sustaining ecosystem." And, their packaging is eco-friendly!
The product line includes a lavender bath, which calms skin sensitivity; a cleansing cream, made of sweet almond and eliminates the dead, dull skin cells; and a clarifying toner which reduces large pores, blackheads and blemishes. They also have a lemon body wash-this is just pure indulgence for me, remember I'm obsessed with the lemon scent. The Area Emporium carries most of these products including a Daily Face Care trial kit which includes convenient travel sized bottles of a selection of products recommended for a daily regimen for dry, normal, or oily skin. The kit is about twenty dollars, which I am definitely going to pick up for myself today. So far, I'm sold on the Dr. H skincare line and keeping my fingers crossed that it works. If any of you have any comments about Dr. H, please do share, if not, I'll keep you posted on the results of my experiment.
3 comments:
The products are the best! Get some samples too of Arcona!
I agree! Hauschka is the stuff. If you have oily skin the best product on earth is the Normalizing Day Oil. Ive been using this product for 4 years. It keeps my skin clear as a blue sky!!! trust me! You will thank me :P
Just remember to give it a chance. Some people actually break out when they switch skin care products, so give your body time to flush out the bad stuff and let the good stuff do it's job. And that Lavender Bath makes an amazing foot soak. Especially during the summer when feet get rough.
Post a Comment