Let's hope this doesn't happen again today! ..Or ever again, as tornados are my worst fear!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Brooklyn Tornado
Well, it seems that the rain has scared the customers off for a little while. Looking out the window and seeing the dark sky only reminds me of one thing: the Brooklyn tornado last year. I wasn't living here at the time, though I remember hearing about it and being shocked. Tornados in North Carolina, where I was living, was quite the norm. But in in a city? Especially New York City? Unheard of! (To me, at least).

Let's hope this doesn't happen again today! ..Or ever again, as tornados are my worst fear!
Let's hope this doesn't happen again today! ..Or ever again, as tornados are my worst fear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That tornado struck my neighborhood, Sunset Park and swept away my childhood berry tree. It was a very sad day, and scary night!! I can't imagine how it would feel to have my house disappear!
Post a Comment