
Gooood Morning my fellow Area Kids homies and everyone else in between :) Soooo I got in a little earlier than 10 Am today and I was kind of bored. Soooo I took a look around the store and a toy caught my eye, it was the Hydrotech Super Surge Water Gun!! SO let me tell you, for the folks who don't already know. This water gun has a special feature that is NON STOP air pressure system!!! It is made from the company who also makes some awesome novelty toys which we carry.
What kids wouldn't like a water gun that has a non-stop air pressure system? I mean when I was a kid during the summer I looooved having fun with water. I would have water balloon fights with the fellow neighborhood kids and we also had water guns! I remember having a yellow water gun and after each shot of water I would have to start pumping the damn thing just to have enough pressure built up for the next shot of water! Do you know how soaked I was by the time I finished pumping?? I was attacked from all angles by my friends by then. Oh how I wished someone would invent something like the Toysmith Hydrotech Super Surge...and now that they have I am a bit too old for water gun fights, but all the young'ns out there aren't! SO definitely check this item ouuut :)
No comments:
Post a Comment