As some of you may know, i am obsessed with kid robot! I loved the munny zipper pulls, adore yummy breakfast, and simply cannot wait for the next new kid robot explosion to hit the area shelves. while searching the toy store basement for windex to clean the door, i noticed something spectacular, and wanted to let you all in on the next new thing...Mini Munny. I'm sure you are all familiar with munny, the little mystery creature comes in black, glow in the dark, white, etc and come with fun accessories to decorate and personalize your munny! Well the mini munny is just like that...but mini!!!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
I Heart Kid Robot!!!
As some of you may know, i am obsessed with kid robot! I loved the munny zipper pulls, adore yummy breakfast, and simply cannot wait for the next new kid robot explosion to hit the area shelves. while searching the toy store basement for windex to clean the door, i noticed something spectacular, and wanted to let you all in on the next new thing...Mini Munny. I'm sure you are all familiar with munny, the little mystery creature comes in black, glow in the dark, white, etc and come with fun accessories to decorate and personalize your munny! Well the mini munny is just like that...but mini!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment