Sunday, July 27, 2008

Playlist.Com

The most excellent thing to happen to internet music listening since Pandora - introducing, Playlist.Com! Now, I know we all know and love Pandora - it has great music and interesting information about all of my favorite artists. It also introduces me to new music that's similar to the stuff I already like. But there are times when I really want to hear one specific song, not five songs that sound sort of like the one I want. For legal reasons Pandora is unable to let me hear Baby Got Back when I type in "Baby Got Back" - I have to hope that it comes up eventually after a whole lot of bad lite rap. Welcome to Playlist.Com, a place where I can get my fill of Sir Mix Alot exactly when and exactly how I want it (that sentence came out a lot dirtier than I'd intended, I swear!). Check it out, right now!

Playlist.com

No comments: