Thursday, July 10, 2008

Looking for Some New Tunes?



I am familiar with most of the music on my iPod, and don't get me wrong I love all of it. Although sometimes I crave something new, something fresh! Here are two sites that offer just that:

Pandora - The Music Genome Project
A free music player that creates a play list from your favorite band, or song. It mysteriously know what you want to hear, even if you don't recognize the artist, or song.

Musicovery.com
This site lets you pick music by your mood, and even the decade!


These are the only two free radio music players I know of, maybe you wonderful Area folks know a few more?? I wish I knew more than two. So, when your iPod is on the fritz, has been forgotten, or all the music in it has been exhausted check these sites out!!

No comments: