So for about 2 weeks my friend was obsessed with Narwhals. He also has an obsession with unicorns. I often find myself sucked into debates about who would win in a battle a unicorn or a pegasus. So the other day he leaves me a message telling me about the rough day he was having. That same day I stumbled across this in the Area store.
Before presenting this present to him I asked him this question "If you got to pick 2 horned animals to battle which ones would you choose?" His immediate response was Narwhal vs. Unicorn! To sum up the story his mind was blown when I presented him with the Unicorn vs. Narwhal set. I have never seen him as excited as he was when he discovered that they had interchangeble "magical battle horns" with powers like detecting weakness and "kills vampires." Now all I need is a Unicorn vs. Pegasus!
Before presenting this present to him I asked him this question "If you got to pick 2 horned animals to battle which ones would you choose?" His immediate response was Narwhal vs. Unicorn! To sum up the story his mind was blown when I presented him with the Unicorn vs. Narwhal set. I have never seen him as excited as he was when he discovered that they had interchangeble "magical battle horns" with powers like detecting weakness and "kills vampires." Now all I need is a Unicorn vs. Pegasus!
2 comments:
That's so neat!
There's totally a picture of me floating around my parents' house in which I am at a folk music festival getting a narwhal painted on my face. Ah, to be young and socially retarded again...
Post a Comment