Saturday, June 28, 2008

Petit Bateau dates back to 1893!

Area Kids carries quite a few brands that are based right here in Brooklyn. While I love to support anything local, I must say that my heart belongs to most of the foreign brands we carry. There is something about the structure and design of Imps & Elves, Haba, Smafolk, etc. where you can tell it's not from around here. Maybe my liking for this stuff has something to do with my great-great European ancestry. Anyhow, I am here to talk about PETIT BATEAU! I think the designs are clever and adorable. I love the body onesies and the cullotes. They instantly make any baby look cuter!

I mentioned how cute Petit Bateau stuff was to a friend the other day. She told me about a Petit Bateau bathing suit she bought for herself. Petit Bateau for adults!? You learn every day!



That baby is proof that Petit Bateau not only makes a baby instantly cuter, but super-fashionable too! Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

ANG said...

I agree!! the clothing is super soft and the designs are subtle but so very cute