Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sophie La Girafe!!

Soo about Sophie La Girafe.. People absolutely LOVE it. Once a baby starts to teethe, they chew on Sophie like there is no tomorrow and it makes the chewing session fun because Sophie squeaks! Sophie is made from 100% natural rubber and the colors are colored with food paint. Every part of Sophie is fun to chew on, from her long legs to her long neck! Being that Sophie is soft to the touch, it is soothing for the baby because it feels like baby's mommy :)Each time I recommend this as a gift for a customer shopping for a child 12 months and under, they purchase it and then they always recommend it to the next person. I really do think Sophie is our number 1 selling item here at 7th avenue Area Kids.

1 comment:

eStead said...

Yeah, I don't think there has been a time where someone didn't buy it when I suggested it too. They are so cute and supposedly, they have been around for 40+ years!