Saturday, June 28, 2008

Rockabye Baby!



Do you ever catch yourself singing along to Rockabye Baby in the store? It kind of feels like you're doing karaoke (when no one is around, of course!) Okay, maybe I am the only one. There are so many awesome lullaby renditions of legendary bands made by Rockabye Baby. Not only is it known for helping babies lay their head down but also for parents to rock out to and reminisce on. Blogspot wouldn't allow me to put the poll I made up, so I was curious to know: which is YOUR favorite Rockabye Baby? Maybe it's The Cure, Radiohead or No Doubt? I know that those are the top 3 most popular in the Court St. Store! Reply to this and let's see which one gets the top vote from the Area employees!

From the ones I've heard, my favorite is a toss up between these two:

1 comment:

ANG said...

I absolutely Looove the Nine Inch Nails Rockabye!