Thursday, July 17, 2008

Feliz Cumpleanos Patri!



Today is Patricia's birthday!!!
Hooray!!!

I am afraid to ask how old she is, but I will say, she's still young at heart.
I just asked her, and the little Costa Rican marathon runner turns 28 years young today!!!

Patricia lives her days by our country's motto

PURA VIDA!
(pure life for you gringos and gringas)


She lives her life to the fullest taking advantage of all the running opportunities she can get, and convincing her customers to buy everything.
Like any Costa Rican she has a peculiar sense of humor that takes some time to get used to, but I am sure most of us have!
She has been making her own jewelry since September 2006, and also sells clothes from Costa Rica.

So let's celebrate, and maybe drink some Imperial and mota it up on the job for Patricia!

2 comments:

Patricia Mulia said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
You are so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! I hope your next year is wonderful.