This is not going to be pretty blog! sorry to disappoint. I am getting so frustrated right now because the computer mouse at the toddler store is a complete piece of garbage!! AHHH!! I opened it up to clean it and there is nothing wrong with it, it wasn't even that dirty, but for some reason it just will not work properly. if i role it forward the mouse moves backward! What is going on!!!??? If any one can help me please, i don't want to do anything drastic.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
I'm gonna Go Crazy!!
This is not going to be pretty blog! sorry to disappoint. I am getting so frustrated right now because the computer mouse at the toddler store is a complete piece of garbage!! AHHH!! I opened it up to clean it and there is nothing wrong with it, it wasn't even that dirty, but for some reason it just will not work properly. if i role it forward the mouse moves backward! What is going on!!!??? If any one can help me please, i don't want to do anything drastic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment