Now I am all alone sitting at fifth feeling no work related inspiration whatsoever.
Usually Marie and I tackle all the jobs at hand while simultaneously having fun, it is incredible!!!
Ode to Marie
What is it that brings Joy whilst simultaneously doing her Job
The crazy banters and lovely laughs of working
Putting on costumes that are way too small, even I am too tall
Cleaning windows when you can still see through them
Eating Song while throwing a ball
Keeping company when annoyances are at their best
Speaking without having to move the vocal chords
Funny faces made hidden from all the rest
Slackajack even mourns her move to the court
They decided to send her there, I am not in accord
Marie Marie thou art awesome, may you never be moved again
All the jelly cats wonder where they made you go (I didn't have the heart to tell them)
Sitting here feeling coffee jitters without someone to laugh with
I just might go crazy and punch a hoe
All I can do is procrastinate cause without Marie, only boredom comes with
( I know it probably isn't the correct format for an Ode and I am no poet, but that was from the heart!!!)
*Marie*


1 comment:
Awwwwwwwwww geez, i'm blushing. I don't think anyone's ever written me an ode before!!!!I miss you too Ursie!
Post a Comment