Thursday, July 17, 2008

YES, DMV AGAIN.

Ok, I have to tell you that I did cried a lot today.
The DMV opens at 8:30am, I got there at 7:15am and there was a line of about two hundred people.
They gave me such a hard time that I decided to start crying and talk to the manager.
But the manager is not like the AREA KIDS MANAGERS (Happy and Pretty People).
The manager looked like Gargamel

And acted like Gargamel too.
I felt like I was


The Smurfette getting attacked by Gargamel.
I couldn't control myself, I was felling so sad because they didn't want to give me the driving license and also because I was running late to work (I am never ever late).
Anyway, after a while of waiting and checking papers and a bit of crying.
I got my License, Yeahhhhhh!!!!!!
http://www.snpp.com/bin/springfield.list.9F14.jpg
I was Crying when they took the pic but finally I got it and that's all it matters.
That's my story.

1 comment:

Jesselyn said...

Oh, Patricia!That's awful. I'm sorry you had such a hard time getting that license. No more crying, ok? I want only happy Patricia from now on.